Preskoči na glavni sadržaj

The book thief


I've watched The Book Thief with my friend on Wednesday and it was amazing. The movie is based on a book which I haven't read yet. I'm planning to read it as soon as possible but it will probably be during the summer. My friend read it and she told me that there is not much difference between the movie and the book. They just didin't put some details in the movie. You can't expect that every single thing from the book will be in the movie. I think that they did a good job. The Book Thief is one of the best movies I have ever seen.

The movie is set in Germany during the World War II. The main charachter is Liesel who is a young girl sent to foster parents. She has learned how to read with her foster dad and her love for books was only growing. 

If you're like me you're going to cry. There are so many goodbyes and sad things which made me cry. I was trying to keep it in but I couldn't. I don't like war so I shuddered during some scenes.

I also liked the narrator's voice. I don't know why but I think that it also gives that little something to the movie.


Have you read or watched The book thief? Did you like it? :)

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Schwarzkopf Country colors - 49 cognac/hazelnut

Tata me šminka!